! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BMWs cant handle. - Page 2/18

Subject: BMWs cant handle.
« <> »
arnez.gp 25.09.06 - 09:13am
I dont know which bmw your talking about cuz weight has never been their short coming actually all bmw are made from light weight materials and even the big M5 tips the scale at +-1800kg and thats flippin good for the size of the car.. * +

densil01 25.09.06 - 09:13am
***CONTINUED*** ...because it de-stabilises the car for the whole time that it's leaning, along with the un-necessary sideways force caused by it leaning like that, which can cause you to adjust your racing line to compensate for the sideways weight distribution of it leaning meditate * +

arnez.gp 25.09.06 - 09:16am
What the hell are you a F1 driver? * +

densil01 25.09.06 - 09:24am
Well I guess this car doesn't really suit my driving style, because I'm not used to and not comfortable with having to compensate on corners for the weight of the thing. No I'm not an F1 driver but I have had performance driving lessons and to be honest I can actually remember the instructor saying somewhere that a larger car has a wider turning axis than other cars, and that I can see will most * +

densil01 25.09.06 - 09:32am
***CONTINUED*** ...definitely affect it's cornering ability compared to other cars I have been blessed to drive. It's not really the car for me. Porsche's neither. Where I'm from these cars get PWNT on a regular basis, but then again we have courses with at least 1 corner, whereas reading this Forum you guys are mostly used to races with just a straight, and no corners meditate * +

rashaad 25.09.06 - 11:11am
Ok,i must agree that there are bmws that dont handle that great....namely the 735,745 n 760 lol cos they weight over 2 tons madlol dude,i dunno wat u were smokin wen u made this post but i kno sum crack dealers who wud b interested :) * +

llcool_m 25.09.06 - 11:37am
Wait jst 1min man,i thnk ure forgetin da power 2 wait distribution,especially wen talking abt da 760 wich has a shorter wheelbase compared 2 da 760Li. The luxury Cruiser carries a 6.0v12 powerhouse wich pulls an incredible 327kw~438.5Hp. U cn neva say any 7 series has poor handlin firstly regardin cla55 and secondly lack of driving knowlegde of any e65 7series. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index