! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What car - Page 2/6

Subject: What car
« <> »
wald0 22.09.16 - 01:25am
Braxtonx not a bad way to spend 27k+ me an my Mrs both want one lol tho bit pricey this point in time

Haha mok214 that sounds cool why firebug tho? Obviously something to do with beetles I'm guessing?

Somerson beetles are cool cars an yellow is a sought after colour most people especially in the jdm scene :) * +

mikeymk 23.09.16 - 02:47am
Daily is the highly modified 1985 Polo 16v in my profile pic. Because life's too short to drive a boring car all week. * +

o..o 28.09.16 - 12:40pm
I recently bought a satria gti.
Despite the brand and so called reputation,its a great car.
Suspension and handling designed by lotus,mitsubishi 1.8ltr engine with a close ratio gearbox.
Its great for where i live.
The work car is a toyota hiace van with 530 000 plus km on the odo.... * +

campa 28.09.16 - 12:53pm
Badged as a proton over here, is it the same in Oz? Quite a rarity, a mate had one a couple of years ago, went quite well as I recall. I think it shares parts with early evos * +

o..o 28.09.16 - 01:06pm
Yeah campa its proton here aswell.
It handles like a racing kart * +

braxtonx 1.10.16 - 12:33pm

@ wald0 - 22.09.16 - 01:25am
Braxtonx not a bad way to spend 27k+ me an my Mrs both want one lol tho bit pricey this point in time

Haha mok214 that sounds cool why firebug tho? Obviously something to do with beetles I'm guessing?

Somerson beetles are cool cars an yellow is a sought after colour most people especially in the jdm scene :)

I had an R56 Cooper S before the juke I loved it but then things started going wrong with it due to bmw using outsourced parts so I thought sod it and upgraded, I love the juke more power than the Cooper S more room and a lot more tech inside plus I don't bounce all over the road now when I hit a bump or small pothole in the road. * +

mok214 2.10.16 - 11:14pm

@ wald0 - 22.09.16 - 01:25am

Somerson beetles are cool cars an yellow is a sought after colour most people especially in the jdm scene :)

I was on a volunteer fire department when I had it painted, it just seemed to be the natural thing to do. devilish.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index