! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

166mph - Page 2/4

Subject: 166mph
« <> »
thesayan 29.10.09 - 10:17pm
Has a friend that got cought supposedly drunk and dangerous driving ''this was n week ago'' in kempton park they grabbed him out of the car and put him in the back of the van. come to his wife asked her how much she loves her husband!! * +

thesayan 29.10.09 - 10:20pm
She only had R400 with her he sayd its not enough took them to the police station on the way pulled to the side with husbands bakkie ''while he is on his way to the police station'' to make this story shorter she was gang raped by cops when he got out that night found her crying in the car with torn underwear .. * +

thesayan 29.10.09 - 10:22pm
Whel he went back in and started to kick the cops they finally got him under control when he went out his wife was gone only a blood spot on the dash... * +

thesayan 29.10.09 - 10:25pm
began to searching for her found her 07:30 at boston college beaten up while he was in the station the cops cane outside and beat her..... cant wait for 2010 soccer 70 percent of tourists are going to get killed or robbed * +

thesayan 29.10.09 - 10:26pm
sorry im just off about this.. that something like this can happen and lt was done by people that gets paid to protect us... * +

campa 29.10.09 - 10:50pm
now that is serious sh.it. No wonder s.a. Has a rep for trouble when the police act like that. We think we have trouble if a cop punches a protester during a demonstration * +

mixdup 29.10.09 - 10:54pm
Heard about it on the news. Its a sad story...i wud probly hav killed someone if it was me. I get so angry that i actually feel sick. WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY OF OURS!?! it's these things that make me wanna pack my bags n head to AUS...then the ausies get cos we ''takin their jobs'' but their idea of violent crime is if u get punched whiled ur wallet gets stolen... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index