! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

formula 1 - Page 1/5

Subject: formula 1
Replies: 29 Views: 3830
> »
campa 17.03.09 - 04:22pm
f.i.a have just announced this season drivers champion will be the winner of most races not who has most points. Points will only be counted in the event of a tie. Wtf? Whatever happened to consistency throughout the season? What planet are they on? No other motor sport is decided on who wins most times. * +

campa 17.03.09 - 04:32pm
if the rule had been used last season, masssa would be champ not hamilton. Oh, i see why they done it now. BUNCH OF tossS * +

dannyps3 17.03.09 - 10:40pm
More stupid rules ruining what once was a superb championship * +

jakimc 18.03.09 - 09:56am
well said campa - it just fuels the arguement 4 the ferrari bias, n will the fia b happy when the champ is decided b4 the last race, as it probably will, i think not! y fix wots not broken! * +

nateyy 18.03.09 - 11:39am
if sum1 gets 3rd place the whole season he wins..if it was last year..does he deserve to called a champion?..dun think so..i agree with the new rule.. * +

leemr2 18.03.09 - 11:45am
I like the new rule! * +

campa 18.03.09 - 12:13pm
surely it's about consistency throughout the whole season. If a driver is leading the championship, he isn't going to try if he finds himself in 4th or 5th in a race. It's all or nothing. With the old rules, a driver will still fight for the last point as it may be important at the end of the season * +

jakimc 18.03.09 - 12:19pm
yes n in that season where sum1 has cm 3rd in every race, n the eventual champ has 1 2 races bt crashed out of every other, ds that make him a deservin champ? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search