! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Used VS New - Page 2/2

Subject: Used VS New
« <
rsi.xav 3.12.08 - 06:30pm
Ther! * +

mikeymk 3.12.08 - 09:28pm
Unfortunately,they dont still sell the cars i like - so i had to find an immaculate bodyshell of my flavour,and build my own. Why would i want a 1200kg MINI and have to have a supercharged engine to shift it,when mine weighs 700kgs and subsequently uses fuel more akin to the 1.4 diesel version - despite being as quick as the charged one? Government safety legislation is just propping oil sales up by forcing cars to continuously increase their weight. I cant roll with that,i needed something a bi * +

mikeymk 3.12.08 - 09:30pm
..Bit more fun than the electronically controlled simulators currently being forced upon us. * +

arnez.gp 4.12.08 - 06:56pm
She doesnt want a crazy lil polo with bike carbs. .i also say just get the 2nd hand yaris if its well taken of and has a service history. .is this going to be your first car? * +

kinkzz 6.12.08 - 12:00pm
yes arnez,it will be my first car * +

mikeymk 6.12.08 - 12:49pm
Ive acknowledged its my personal taste. My problem is we dont have a choice. The majority are comfort seekers - so we've all got to be. eyeroll * +

dr.4gott 7.12.08 - 06:40am
Ive also been thinking about building a little n/a killer with bike carbs but that wil have to wait for now. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index