! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*Memorable Motoring* - Page 1/52

Subject: *Memorable Motoring*
Replies: 362 Views: 25757
> »
gtr1 22.10.06 - 08:04pm
Tell us wat u most memorable motoring experience is. * +

bykaboy 23.10.06 - 11:18pm
Riding in a metro 6r4 rally car, seein ma dad crash a manta gte in2 a tree stump n roll 6 times while rallyin, drivin a rs200 * +

maximes1 23.10.06 - 11:21pm
hry byka where bouts in derbyshire ya from? did ya go rock and blues? * +

spartan2 23.10.06 - 11:45pm
driving a porsche 959 on an absolutely empty newark bypa55 which has about one speed camera in a ten mile straight stretch. and i knew where it was. heaven cant be better than that. * +

lamonte 24.10.06 - 06:34am
This is a nice topic gtr! U must put ur story bout da cortinas wiperswitch in ere. Anyway, i always love readin this section in carmag. So interestin... Btw, got 2 tell u this 1 lol. A friend of mine had a Nissan Exa. Weve bn at a party 1 evening and met 2 girls 4 bloemfontein there. So we start chattin to them and they invited us 2 c*m and visit them after d party at the guesthouse theyre stayin. * +

lamonte 24.10.06 - 06:41am
Well we didnt waste anytime and took of to d guesths directly afta d party. Well, we got there at bout 11 that evenin and sure had a good time 'visitin' them. At around 2 that mornin we deside it was time to move on. The Exa was parked next to d buildin and d girls came walkin out wit us to d car to see us of. By that time we luked like couples knowin each otha 4 yrs and it took long to say goodby * +

lamonte 24.10.06 - 06:48am
Well we got into d car and dis friend of mine 4 sum reason desides to show of lil bit and started reversin all d way back to d frontgate at full throttle which was bout 80M away 4m where we stood. The Exa darted back and just as we cud reach d gate, ma friend lost control over the cars nose and hit a young tree right on da rear right corner! Well the tree then fold backwards a lil alowen da car * +

lamonte 24.10.06 - 06:56am
Alowen the Exa to go half way over da tree. Da next moment d cars weight got 2 light 4 da springloaded tree an it shots da Exa upside down on to its roof. All this happenin in front of ou spectators! Wow did we felt useless! We got outa d cars as quick as possible got help 4m a man that was also lukin at spectatin site an turn the Exa back on its wheels again. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-52
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search