! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BMWs cant handle. - Page 1/18

Subject: BMWs cant handle.
Replies: 126 Views: 16272
> »
loveyes 25.09.06 - 03:08am
i ws readn d las pages of purple poison.a guy goin on how a bmw cnt handle..i drove a few beemers.i got to say...he is ryt... * +

d.s 25.09.06 - 06:23am
I've drove a lot of beemers... new and old and have to say i disagree, the handling is excellent. * +

sisca 25.09.06 - 07:05am
nice car but treatment at saloon is expensive. lol... * +

elipsis 25.09.06 - 08:08am
WTF! I dnt tink uv been drivin a bmw if u say they dnt hav gud handling.I hav a beemer and i havnt seen as many cars handle like mine. * +

arnez.gp 25.09.06 - 08:40am
The big Q is are you trying to say ppl that review cars and test them on tracks are delusioninal when they say BMW cars are always cla55 leaders with handeling and dynamics??Most of these ppl where drivers in certain racing divisions and drove far more powerfull cars for years so you cant argue with what they say * +

llcool_m 25.09.06 - 09:00am
E46 M3 Gtr fr e.g, they took positionz 1st n 2nd in germany,nw da Q is, did dey d it wit poor handlin? Dnt make me laugh,especially da //M Division,plz dnt make me laugh. //M Handlin 100%. * +

densil01 25.09.06 - 09:04am
In fact I didn't really say they couldn't handle, because the downforce caused by the weight of the thing causes the tires to stick to the ground. But in a race environment I'm saying the d*mn thing has too much weight, causing your cornering speed to suffer as you have to slow down much more than you would with another car, just to swing it around the corner and not allow the weight to push the * +

densil01 25.09.06 - 09:10am
***CONTINUED*** ...push the back too far out. Also the weight of the car I have experienced the car leaning a bit too harshly, even just on accelerating out of a 22 degree corner at approximately 80 MPH. This was done on default suspension but I don't like it leaning like that because it's un-natural for me and I believe that kind of leaning is a liability to it's handling, because it... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search