! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WRC 2022 - Page 1/2

Subject: WRC 2022
Replies: 8 Views: 2295
> »
alvar89 20.01.22 - 10:22am
Any WRC fans here? If so what is your thoughts on the new hybrid rally1 cars? Who are you rooting for? * +

alvar89 20.01.22 - 10:26am
I root for a few drivers because it is easier on the nerves when one falls out lol.gif For manufacturer i root for M-Sport because they have been underdogs for a while. From the drivers i root for Ott Tnak because were from the same place and he got me back into rallying. Secondly i hold my thumbs for old master Loeb and Craig Breen. * +

alvar89 20.01.22 - 10:29am
According to the shakedown times in Monte it seems that all 3 teams are very competitive. That is great to see. Ppl were afraid that hyundai will fall far away but on tarmac it seems there pace is there. * +

anneli48 8.04.22 - 12:10pm
im rally fan because im originally from finland so rally and formula 1 is what i like * +

lykos 10.04.22 - 07:47am
Well look I am from the generation that saw Colin and Nicky tear up the world in blue and gold. Made everyone chumps lol * +

norega 8.06.22 - 04:49pm
Massive rally fan . Had the pleasure of having the rally go past my house back in April it was awesome * +

alvar89 4.02.23 - 08:34am
New exciting season! Will be interesting if the teams manage to be close in performance and reliability. Rooting for Ott my countryman and m-sport because that team is the underdog. It is nice that Ott changes teams the moment a car starts to perform. This way he helps them all on the same level in development. * +

norega 13.03.23 - 08:04pm
Looking forward to the rally coming past my house again next month . Last year was brilliant I literally watched from my front garden * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search