! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ford focus - Page 1/4

Subject: Ford focus
Replies: 27 Views: 13764
> »
tee4mac 8.11.16 - 06:06pm
2016 ford focus rs sexy and attractive all packed in one but sunroof missing read.gif or is it extras * +

norega 9.11.16 - 08:20am
Ford's are junk apart from a few very high end models. Cheap made cr*p ask anyone that fixes them for a living they will tell you * +

lookslikezoom 9.11.16 - 05:32pm
lol. I've owned plenty of fords and have never had a moments s**t with them. tw.at * +

wettoast 9.11.16 - 11:45pm
Fix or repair daily * +

a_loner 10.11.16 - 04:56am
Wouldn't mind one of those * +

norega 11.11.16 - 08:06am

@ lookslikezoom - 9.11.16 - 05:32pm
lol. I've owned plenty of fords and have never had a moments s**t with them. tw.at

Lucky you . Like I said apart from the very high end models they are cheap made junk . Ask any mechanic . walker * +

spartan2 21.11.16 - 11:57pm
You don't want one with a sunroof lol.gif the RS is all about the driving. I have driven one now and it's great. I also managed to steal a drive in a Fiesta ST with a 300bhp package at a meet. Ford have made some of the best hot hatches of all time, and a lot of them with RS or ST badges. The Focus RS is a very special car, but even so the Fiesta has no right being as good as it is and that is what brought the biggest smile to my face. A Fiesta ST with mods is a very fast car and too funny to drive excited.gif impossible to not draw a grin. When rolling the RS simply could not escape me in the Fiesta. * +

norega 22.11.16 - 11:21am

@ spartan2 - 21.11.16 - 11:57pm
You don't want one with a sunroof lol.gif the RS is all about the driving. I have driven one now and it's great. I also managed to steal a drive in a Fiesta ST with a 300bhp package at a meet. Ford have made some of the best hot hatches of all time, and a lot of them with RS or ST badges. The Focus RS is a very special car, but even so the Fiesta has no right being as good as it is and that is what brought the biggest smile to my face. A Fiesta ST with mods is a very fast car and too funny to drive excited.gif impossible to not draw a grin. When rolling the RS simply could not escape me in the Fiesta.

Driving cars in video games isnt real . * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index