! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Enjoying a blat - Page 1/3

Subject: Enjoying a blat
Replies: 21 Views: 7018
> »
bobdylan 25.07.15 - 11:48pm
The other day , and find my self chasing a 911 gt3rs and a new McLaren650lt wow , machines . Turned out to be auto car testing them for a review .
Very very nice , upload some pics , can't seem to load pics to groups and post them here tho for some reason * +

crail 25.07.15 - 11:52pm
Were you keeping up? * +

psnality 26.07.15 - 01:38am
What's a blat? * +

obi_jon 26.07.15 - 07:13am
Niiiiice!good.gif There was a big server crash a few weeks ago bob, the site went down for a whole day and lot's of pics(from the last year) were lost as one of the hard drives was corrupted, the pic posting problems are probably something to do with that. * +

obi_jon 26.07.15 - 07:21am
A blat = a drive(probably at high speed). Eg. I'm taking the caterham out for a blat in the countryside, i'll be back by teatimedriving.gif. * +

obi_jon 26.07.15 - 07:27am

@ crail - 25.07.15 - 11:52pm
Were you keeping up?

My guess would be no. A caterham will match or even beat them off the line and is good through the twisty stuff but would get mullered on top speed. * +

bobdylan 26.07.15 - 07:39am
They had camara car so we're just taking pics up on Blakely ridge .
Caterhams great for whipping round a corner at silly speeds (semi slicks) then hitting 80-90mph in a few seconds ... But that's it that's my wall
Lift off at 90 some times 100mph if it's not too bumpy and I'm left stareing at long straights thinking Oh cr*p !
These two wouldnt even think of that as a set off yet , probably just half way up the power band before whooosh 100 turns to 120 , 130 , 140 planted like glue already planing to brake at the end of the long long straight that taking me so long lol.gif the brakes on that Porsche man they were massive .
I soon ditched Blakely ridge with its long straights for all the moors side roads that look more suited to group B rally cars grin.gif not the best choice for a 100 k plus exotic that you have borrowed .

I had more fun * +

bobdylan 26.07.15 - 07:47am
Waiting for a full aero screen to come to ditch the windscreen .
I'll be back up there car sporting again .
last week a lotus esprit , Cayman , 80s Quattro and a tvr Griffin all on a hoon , a McLaren mc12 the other direction then the high light a DB9 roof down YUMPING !!!!! A crest coming the other way , brand spanking new too , massive fella in it , waving and smiling like a idiot at the site of the caterham while all four tyres were off the tarmac WTF !!! Wow dude , not the car or the man you would expect to be acting like a irish rally driver in nova * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search