! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The cool wall - Page 1/4

Subject: The cool wall
Replies: 27 Views: 7178
> »
bobdylan 27.06.15 - 10:03pm
Ok just like top gear , the prodigit cool wall. , what's cool what's not cool up for discussion * +

bobdylan 27.06.15 - 10:06pm

First up the new Mercedes .... Erm X6
* +

bobdylan 27.06.15 - 10:17pm
Gsl gms erm glx or sumate .... It's ..... A bmw X6 , So I'm guessing that there's no room in the back or boot , has no off road capabilities and naff mpg , so way I see it , it's to make you feel like a gangster ..... Dropping off the kids at nursery !

I say not cool ! At all !!!! * +

nobyboy 28.06.15 - 08:04am
not cool
* +

nobyboy 28.06.15 - 08:11am
* +

nobyboy 28.06.15 - 08:12am
see these alot round my end, this model is the turbo version.. 0-60 in 4.7 secs.
meant to have the best chassis on any car ever.. (think its a lotuc elise chassis)
always liked the look of these and they look amazing to drive.. i say COOL * +

bobdylan 28.06.15 - 09:08am
You know what , I think they started out uncool , Shan they first came out with the boxie lines and astra wheels I was like that is a poor man's lotus .
But now a few years down the line I say super cool ..... Cooler than the LOTUS EVEN .
Apparently there so good to drive that you ignore the fact there mid engine with power to the back sumate that normal mid engine cars like to Chuck you into fields if your not respectful . some one said they had a vx220 turbo and drove it like a front engine hot hatch . He crashed two of them lol , but said couldn't help my self the car just wants you to drive it like a maniac .
That's cool * +

bobdylan 28.06.15 - 09:10am
I think performance for money .... Vx220 turbo would be very hard to beat * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark