! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

automatic carz are they 4 the laziest - Page 4/4

Subject: automatic carz are they 4 the laziest
« <
s.l.y 11.06.16 - 01:21am
gum clutch! brake-gas!..only a realist will understand! wtf is an automatic? granny technology! * +

skat3rbooi 29.06.16 - 08:56am
am sure most american teens dont even know that manual transmission exist * +

somerson 29.06.16 - 07:23pm
My next car would certainly be an automatic. I got my license with a manual, was compulsory otherwise I would not have been allowed to drive a manual which was the only car available in all work places at the time. Was a nightmare getting a licence too. In my fourth year of studies almost everyone already had their licence except me. I'm very much interested in that auto parking cars too. Would be too expensive for me ofcourse lol * +

mok214 19.07.16 - 01:11am

@ skat3rbooi - 29.06.16 - 08:56am
am sure most american teens dont even know that manual transmission exist

There was recently an attempted car jacking here in Tulsa that was foiled by a manual transmission. He was still grinding gears and stalling out when he got surrounded by police cars. The dumby only got a hundred meters from the scene of the crime. lmao.gif * +

spartan2 20.07.16 - 10:14pm

@ mok214 - 19.07.16 - 01:11am
There was recently an attempted car jacking here in Tulsa that was foiled by a manual transmission. He was still grinding gears and stalling out when he got surrounded by police cars. The dumby only got a hundred meters from the scene of the crime. lmao.gif

I would be making him pay for a full transmission inspection of that car though lol.gif cmon people, learn how to drive a manual properly! Heel and toe downshifts, best feeling in the world * +

mikeymk 4.08.16 - 11:14pm
If you can't even be asred to change gear, you really need to be on a bus.

I'm all in favour of helping disabled people drive, though. So if you need a mobility car, then auto's are great. But let's face it, autos are mobility cars. * +

mok214 21.08.16 - 03:36am

@ spartan2 - 20.07.16 - 10:14pm
I would be making him pay for a full transmission inspection of that car though lol.gif cmon people, learn how to drive a manual properly! Heel and toe downshifts, best feeling in the world

I also count myself of one of the few people that know how to double clutch. grin.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index