! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SKYLINE GT-R35 AMS ALPHA 12+ - Page 1/2

Subject: SKYLINE GT-R35 AMS ALPHA 12+
Replies: 12 Views: 3075
> »
loveyes 17.06.13 - 08:18pm
google this 376km in 22sec beast that cremates a veyron supersport from take of to top end. .i thot iv seen it all. * +

sucker 22.06.13 - 08:30pm
No such thing as a Skyline GT-R35. The last Skyline GTR was the R34. The R35 is a GTR not a skyline. The skyline branding has not been used as the new GTR is not a skyline. It's a new concept for a newer market. * +

loveyes 25.06.13 - 06:44am
yeah...and d toyota celica is not a supra * +

sucker 30.06.13 - 08:23pm
If you don't know what your talking about then don't talk or in this case type. As a member of the GTR owners Club I know the difference between the all the cars since 1957. * +

loveyes 1.07.13 - 05:47pm
u know what annoys me.. its when i wana share a video that blew me over..but i get braniacs tryin to point out title errors. like d chinese proverb goes.....a finger points to d moon..an imbecile points to d finger * +

loveyes 1.07.13 - 06:01pm
2ndly...gtr owners club? point ? so nissan wanted to divorce gtr from skyline since mid 1990s during HASEGAWAS leMANS involvements ....so ? its not a new concept o principal....GTR is jus d main operative term used in racing events n press releases since 1989,,,,, so wats d bg deal.. GTR 34 33 etc are skyline.d R35 dont share d skyline badge..but it stil share d body heart and soul of a skyline * +

loveyes 1.07.13 - 06:09pm
like i said wd d supra...it was at one tym a trim level of d celica.... d GTO trim level option fr pontiac tempest...d only reason GTR was removed frm skyline models is simply marketin n better model range management....dats all.so please .. * +

sucker 1.07.13 - 08:47pm
It is a marketing thing but its not a skyline end of. A lot of redesigning went into the R35 to separate it from the skyline and bring it to the attention of a more western market who really didn't buy into it back in the skyline days. It's also a completely different feel to sit in and drive and skyline and r35 owners get offered at being compared to one another. People who buy skyline GTR are enthusiasts mainly and R35 GTR owners are people who wanted something as quick as a 997 but for a bi * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search