! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Something fun - Page 1/6

Subject: Something fun
Replies: 38 Views: 6719
> »
spartan2 19.01.13 - 04:55pm
and a bit practical....for 5k? Time I got a 2nd car that was a bit of fun again. WRX Turbo, EP3 Type R, Integra, Megane 225 cup, Clio 182? cooper S, Swift sport, Fiesta ST, Cupra R, Golf GTI, Alfa 147GTA etc etc. What would you choose? I am leaning toward a hot hatch really, just for practical reasons. So don;t come and say MX5 or S2000 etc lol * +

abott 19.01.13 - 05:14pm
Fiesta ST would do it for me * +

spartan2 19.01.13 - 06:03pm
I like them. They have a lot going for them, cheap to run, cheap to repair, insure and even buy- certainly out of that list they rank high. Very practical. All big pluses. Fun to drive. But.....they aren't very 'hot'. I have driven one and enjoyed it but it doesn't seem so special. I had a GTI6 many moons ago and the ST doesn't really beat it when the bar seems to have been raised a lot since then. I will have to have another go in one. * +

blackout 20.01.13 - 12:09am
ep3 but do like those gtas just reliability puts me right off and can you actually get one for 5k? Lol * +

spartan2 20.01.13 - 12:55am
You can get a GTA and decent nick as well however they are rare in the first place so difficult to find never mind a good one. Also yeah the reliability and running costs are gonna be high. I like the EP3 a lot. It's great when u are in the mood. Just not so when you aren't. * +

mikeymk 20.01.13 - 04:00am
they're all fly by wire. might as well be on the x box. nothing youve mentioned then is much fun. fast yes, but not fun, just antisocial. get a citroen AX with a 1.6 16v on fireblade bike carbs, tjen youll have fun. * +

blackout 20.01.13 - 10:24am
tell us about your polo mikey * +

spartan2 20.01.13 - 01:17pm

@ mikeymk - 20.01.13 - 04:00am
they're all fly by wire. might as well be on the x box. nothing youve mentioned then is much fun. fast yes, but not fun, just antisocial. get a citroen AX with a 1.6 16v on fireblade bike carbs, tjen youll have fun.

They are plenty fun for_sure fun is not having terrible build quality, breakdowns, road noise etc as well * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search