! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ichael Shumacher - Page 1/1

Subject: ichael Shumacher
Replies: 6 Views: 2923

zoobik68 28.11.12 - 01:34am
So the legend has finally retired!! his legacy as a brutal winner will never be doubted, his ability as an F1 driver is without doubt un-questionable, his dubious tactics? Questionable!! But the guy has my vote as being in the modern age of F1 THE GREATEST DRIVER.... Vettel? i dont think so, he will never get to that 7 titles. Thoughts? * +

zoobik68 28.11.12 - 01:35am
Michael, Even lol * +

spartan2 28.11.12 - 02:19am
Vettel could easily get 7 before he retires but it would be boring. yawn he is by miles and miles the youngest triple champion and he has at least 10 more seasons left in him if he can be bothered. I think he can actually win another next year, then after that the car regulations change dramatically and red bull dominance may end for a bit * +

spartan2 28.11.12 - 02:21am
Plus he'll probably move team eventually anyway. You have to go to ferrari at least once mainly because its a massive payday. They would no doubt offer him a huge wage. * +

3696 2.12.12 - 05:00pm
Michael is a legend, but he killed F1, making the fight for poll position boring. On the podium, He did the same stuff ova and ova and ova again coz he won so often. Point, throw kiss and jump. I fell asleep watching him race. * +

zoobik68 3.12.12 - 12:28am
i dont see red bull being a force next season, ferrari will get there fingers out, mclaren will pin there hopes on jenson, mercedes i'm weary of, and kimi with lotus hmmm peaked this season methinks * +

vipinvip 5.12.12 - 04:51pm
kimi is gud *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search