! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

new F1 cars - Page 1/1

Subject: new F1 cars
Replies: 6 Views: 1607

4juice 3.02.12 - 10:56am
do you like them now with the stepped nose bs? * +

pryerlee 3.02.12 - 12:22pm
used to watch it when the drivers had skill and talent and didn't rely on technology to get them around the track ... and answering your question, wouldn't know as i stopped watching it years ago. * +

oasisuk 3.02.12 - 02:15pm
nice little runabouts * +

spartan2 3.02.12 - 03:02pm
No, i think its a bit lame having the platypus nose the mclaren looks better with a smooth nose, they are pretty ugly. As for the driving skill thing then what technology? confused By the end of the 80s and early nineties the cars were far more sophisticated than now in terms of driver aids. They had active suspension and anti lock brakes, traction control etc its all gone now. I liked the early 90s i have all the season highlight videos * +

spartan2 3.02.12 - 03:06pm
The new regulations have eliminated the blown diffuser messing about, and reduce the rear grip of the top cars. Chances are the field will be a little bit tighter this year because of the changes although the top teams are always going to be able to blow a lot on aerodynamics. tea2 a lot of the cars including the new ferrari it seems have gone the red bull way and tightly packaged the rear end, it is very impressive to see how little there is behind the radiators especially on the mclaren....but that flat front ferrari nose looks mental * +

spartan2 3.02.12 - 03:09pm
Look at the aerodynamically sculpted lower front wishbones of the new ferrari, they said they would not be as conservative as last year and it seems they have been aggressive so it will be interesting in seeing how competitive it is. good2 * +

rah1 7.02.12 - 02:04am
Don't listen to pryerlee. This is the guy who claimed he had a Ferrari 458 Spider 18 months ago and sold itlol *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search