! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Happy new year! - Page 1/2

Subject: Happy new year!
Replies: 9 Views: 1679
> »
shash_zn 1.01.11 - 12:04am
Just wanna wish everyone a happy new year especially,xav (waiting to see what new plans!)schizzo,dbnpoizn,ahad,gtr1,arnez,bobdylan,lee (hope your car voodoo ends!)abot,dr.crank,d4dawg,axlisbak,campa,mixdup(hope you get your new car soon) and elipsis.take care! * +

jaar 1.01.11 - 03:22am
Thanks happy new year to you and all on herebmw3 * +

blueoval 1.01.11 - 03:44am
sleeping * +

blueoval 1.01.11 - 02:35pm
Hey guys! Happy new year to al of u.. Sori fo ma incomplete reply earlier this morning (was heavy pi*sd). Shash, if u dnt mind me jackin ur post, id like to invite every 1 to put their new years plans nd wishes here so we can al see who wanting to do wat lol! C'mon guys, put em up. im checkin in later.. * +

shash_zn 1.01.11 - 10:11pm
No prob xav,i like to hear too!this year im gonna do my N2 at last! * +

blueoval 3.01.11 - 04:16am
Gud fo u shash nd im wishing u all luck. As for me, this year i hpe nt to b distracted frm finishing ma landcruiser project again. Im realy eager to start usin it esp wkends. Also id like to get hold of a classic super/sport/muscle car, even if it means il hav to sell the chev nd cortina, il do it. Jst a matter to find d rite 1 at d rite price.. Thats bout it lol! * +

kabir88 5.01.11 - 10:31pm
thanks guys, 2010 was e! 2011 hopefull less ty, hmm as for plans, finish my degree,break and remake my car, complete my pet project in robotics,learn arabic,kick off my small little cc and then pay off my student loan yet to be taken lol...you guys? * +

abott 6.01.11 - 02:40pm
happy new year yall.as for me,i'm gonna sell the 318is an use the money as down payment 4 n m3(prayin hard) * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search