! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Audi R8 ad @ Ferrari - Page 1/3

Subject: Audi R8 ad @ Ferrari
Replies: 17 Views: 2608
> »
polo_011 1.10.09 - 08:06pm
LOL has anybody seen the ad? A red R8 drives through Italy,frm wat i pick up its meant to make the Italians luk ridiculous, at the end of the ad the R8 is moving fast and passes a road sign written Maranello, didnt get to c what else was written coz i didnt pay much attention until i saw that it was too late lol * +

polo_011 1.10.09 - 08:10pm
Im guessing they taking a hit at the Ferrari F430? Saw the ad on BBC Knowledge, i dnt knw if we wil ever c it again thou, bt the moment u c a Red R8 in an ad in the next couple of days u bet watch! * +

polo_011 1.10.09 - 08:32pm
Okay just got the ad off YouTube. The board says Maranello City of Ferrari and the R8 is going there and thats where the ad ends lol,u cn gues wat they tryin to do. Sorry i just love ths kinda stuff last ad like ths i saw was Cadillac geting at BMW and Merc * +

slick_01 1.10.09 - 08:56pm
I wonder why they never do 1 with a sportscar going into tokyo, a potential azz woopin to any 1 perhaps * +

bobdylan 1.10.09 - 09:54pm
ferraris should run a add that goes like this ........ red R8 pulls into posh car park in maranello pulling in next to a 430 and its owner , R8 owner gets out looking over smug , ferrari owner gives him a odd look and says ''nice car, my wife has a TT and she loves hers too pmpl * +

shash_zn 1.10.09 - 11:48pm
Lol bob,whats the specs of the new r8? * +

polo_011 1.10.09 - 11:55pm
LMAO!! Nice1 Bob! pmpl2 id love to c that add, that would just destroy them xD * +

bobdylan 2.10.09 - 10:19am
R8 or new R10 figures are ferrair matching , its probbly the better car . and if i wanted that type of car and i covered 20,000 miles a year id think audi ...... but chances are u want that type of car as a seconed car , something special and i suspect most do , then the ferrari wipes the floor. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search