! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IP67 68 ratings - Page 8/9

Subject: IP67 68 ratings
« <> »
3mel 8.06.21 - 12:22am
to be filed under ''I don't even wanna know'' smh * +

mikeymk 10.06.21 - 02:39am
I don't think i've ever had a Pot Noodle in the bath. Coleslaw sometimes, and Waldorf salad. shower.gif * +

six 22.04.22 - 10:29pm
Well I know IP65's shower rated. So what are they saying, promoting actual immersion? * +

polo_011 23.04.22 - 10:55am
IP67 and IP68 mostly differ in terms of the level and period of immersion. Most high end phones these days have IP68 with up to 4 meters in terms of depth and 30mins of immersion.

Still I dont think most manufacturers want you to immerse your phone, because this is all just water resistance and not waterproofing. If you plan on going diving or something you are better off getting some sort of waterproof case/cover/plastic bag for your phone. * +

sisfreak2017 30.04.22 - 06:37am
Back in the day.

Most younger people have never even used a telephone box.

Most are now removed, vandalized, turned into defibrillator homes, libraries or corner shops. * +

six 6.05.22 - 05:45pm
dreamy Oh the days of dialling the operator, telling them that the phone ate your coin so that they'd connect u for free * +

polo_011 6.05.22 - 08:18pm
lol.gif I think I still have an unopened phonecard somewhere in my old junk box. I remember my Moms friend gave it to me as she worked at the phone company, this was around 2001 when she gave it to me, I already had a cellphone by then though so never used the phone card, but back then it was good to keep the phone card in your wallet just in case the cellphone had no coverage or died. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index