! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HTC ONE - Page 8/9

Subject: HTC ONE
« <> »
foxdie69 11.08.13 - 07:39pm

@ ungers - 11.08.13 - 07:15pm
Someone here asked about audiobooks, I cannot help with that, but if u want to use the device for reading, head over to playstore and download ireader for free.....proper ebook app....ps, will run on almost any android device....

yeah thanks, using smart audiobook player. Problem wit that the music player picks up all the mp3 files of my audiobooks lol. * +

ayoproxy 12.08.13 - 01:42am

@ steviek - 29.07.13 - 08:34pm
can the htc one be used as a portable wi-fi hotspot

you can..... * +

1jester 15.08.13 - 04:42pm
Camera is s**t when zoomed in and compared to my old dhd, I got told from the shop assistant that the pic will look a whole lot better on pc and that it was a problem with the screen not processing the picture correctly... Needless to say I walked right out the store, I hate when assistants in mobile stores just haven't got a clue and say anything to get you to buy a mobile * +

foxdie69 21.08.13 - 02:18pm
didnt want to create another post so thought askin my query on here. I use es file explorer n lately when i open the application there is always a bubble button like in middle where upon touchin n holdin it can draw lines on screen. Dnt know how i activate it or wat its use. Anyone know how to get rid of it * +

banbury 22.08.13 - 05:17am
think yourself lucky your not in the uk cos our S4 is only quad core. mind you no apps take advantage of quad let alone octa core. I also don't understand why anyone would want to play games on a screen measuring a few inches across rather using a games console on a large tv screen. But that's just me. But I guess its ok if your on the move or sat on a train * +

bigben69 23.08.13 - 11:03am

@ foxdie69 - 21.08.13 - 02:18pm
didnt want to create another post so thought askin my query on here. I use es file explorer n lately when i open the application there is always a bubble button like in middle where upon touchin n holdin it can draw lines on screen. Dnt know how i activate it or wat its use. Anyone know how to get rid of it

settings, gestures, untick it. The middle bubble is for gestures * +

1flea1 25.08.13 - 06:50am
Quite like my one, no removable sd card was a bit annoying. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page