! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Which ANDROID PHONE is the best - Page 7/7

Subject: Which ANDROID PHONE is the best
« <
banbury 30.07.16 - 03:34pm
the best phone is the device that best suits your individual requirements and since everyones requirements are different then we are not all going to be buying the same phone. if on the other hand you see the best phone as the most advanced then it would be the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, or equivalent products from this year. the S5 is still a great phone though ive just updated mine to 6.01 official update * +

banbury 30.07.16 - 03:43pm
some people dont like Amoled screens for instance, infact iam not to struck on them myself. I much prefer standard LCD or IPS type displays because they are not only brighter but offer more realistic colours. so that could steer some away from the likes of Samsung for instance. but every display is different, even on the same brand of phone. and just because the display may look better on paper compared to other Samsungs it doesnt mean it will be better in real world! for instance my Galaxy S5 display looks far better than my Note 4, even though the Note has a quad HD screen. * +

banbury 30.07.16 - 03:50pm
because the colours are displayed better on the S5. infact the S5 is the best Amoled screen ive ever seen. you notice these things if you have other phones to compare, but often only notice them when you are using both alongside each other. the over saturated issue connected to Amoled is almost totally absent in the S5 and that fact was backed up by industry leading experts who declared the S5 as the best screen they had ever seen on a mobile device in 2014 * +

banbury 30.07.16 - 03:57pm
so just because something may look better on paper it doesnt mean it will look better in your hand, or with your eyes. my eyes are first rate close up so iam great at being able to compare screen quality on mobile devices. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index