! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New Pro - Page 7/8

Subject: New Pro
« <> »
garion 17.08.13 - 07:28pm
Ok, I've been thinking about this image resize thing, and I'm sure Twi will come up with a solution to images expanding to fit the page, but there's a way to do it IF YOU CAN BE BOTHERED. Say you wanted an image to only take up half the forum width - using an image editor that does layers and transparencies, create a transparent layer twice the width of your image and paste your image on top of it. Now merge the layers and save as a .png and it should come out like this:

Yay! It worked. happy.gif * +

garion 18.08.13 - 12:23pm
Finally managed to make my profile pic/avatar square rather than portrait and shrunk the logo above so it's more sig-sized.
* +

pryerlee 19.08.13 - 04:48pm
how about being able to redirect private messages from Pro to our email accounts eg: Yahoo, that way we can get notifications when we're not online (not sure if that's possible) * +

garion 19.08.13 - 06:05pm
Testing a [link]sound:http://files.myopera.com/Garion/files/test.wav[/link] file to see how various browsers treat the link. Don't bother downloading, it's just me saying it's a test recording. * +

sarry86 19.08.13 - 06:26pm
How do i change a background color to black? chin.gif * +

garion 19.08.13 - 06:39pm
I don't think that's possible at present on the new site, but I think I saw somewhere that a black background is 'coming soon'. * +

polo_011 19.08.13 - 07:51pm
That will be great, anyway, haven't used old Pro since coming to this topic * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark