! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

LG G2 mini problem - Page 5/6

Subject: LG G2 mini problem
« <> »
gr8guy78 27.02.16 - 12:20pm
What's the difference between v20a and v20b? Also there's a v10g/v10g. I didn't understand the number bit, but v10g is 482, v10k/507, v20a/252 v20b/137. The firmware I have at the moment is 20b. * +

3mel 27.02.16 - 12:43pm
try starting a download and seeing if the file names give anymore info, you know as much as I do I'm afraid... * +

sharkies 29.02.16 - 02:59am
another thing to try if it gets stuck at start up and clearing some memory and making some more room. And how did you get yous apps back after you put the new firmware on it, i through you wood of lost them * +

gr8guy78 4.03.16 - 12:21pm
My memory isn't a problem. If you do a normal flash then you keep all apps but it doesn't always work. So then have to do CSE flash which totally wipes everything. Out of those 4 different firmwares on that site, only 2 here available, one kit Kat and one lollipop. Kit Kat would boot up but keep freezing, the lollipop one just gives a boot error. So now I am back to the firmware I normally flash with, only problem is I never get longer than a week out of it without having to reflash. * +

3mel 4.03.16 - 01:04pm
do you have a custom recovery ? if you do I would suggest wiping cache and dalvik cache after the flash. also never try to keep your apps from an old rom. they will cause lots n lots of conflicts and errors.

it just might be easier taking it to a shop and getting it flashed for a tenner, I don't know enough about LG's to be of much help I'm afraid... * +

crail 4.03.16 - 03:25pm
Sounds like your emmc is corrupt * +

gr8guy78 7.03.16 - 12:07pm

@ 3mel - 4.03.16 - 01:04pm
do you have a custom recovery ? if you do I would suggest wiping cache and dalvik cache after the flash. also never try to keep your apps from an old rom. they will cause lots n lots of conflicts and errors.

it just might be easier taking it to a shop and getting it flashed for a tenner, I don't know enough about LG's to be of much help I'm afraid...

No custom recovery and how do you delete thise caches? If I took it to a shop, surely they'll just flash the same as I do. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index