! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

lollipop update for note 2 - Page 4/5

Subject: lollipop update for note 2
« <> »
leon29 21.02.15 - 09:27pm

@ polo_011 - 21.02.15 - 07:40am
comfort.gif no need to catch feelings!

I'll take my beta over your bloat any day, cause my beta will became your update on day lol.gif * +

polo_011 21.02.15 - 10:40pm
I can always go AOSP or CM12 and have your update when I want it, already on 5.0.1, barely a diff to 5.1 , on the other hand your Beta has cheapest hardware Google could get, its Camera, Display, Battery, are inferior to the Note 4's, and the lack of MicroSD is a poor compromise. Your Beta won't be able to multitask or be a true enterprise device as the Note 4 is.

I am just reading the Note 4 vs. Nexus 6 review at GSMArena, the words: 'Winner: Samsung Galaxy Note 4.' are on almost every page lol.gif and the Lollipop update pushed the Note 4 batt life from 87h to 90h, reflecting my experience with my batt life increasing after the update, this phone just gets more awesome grin.gif keep trying though dude, I'm loving this! * +

polo_011 21.02.15 - 11:05pm
Oh man, the GSMArena Note 4 vs. Nexus 6 review is quite brutal for Google's Guinea Pig. On top of that, it is quite interesting that the Moto Droid Turbo got a beefy 3900mAh battery while the Nexus 6 was given 3220mah, kind of shows how much Google and Motorola care for the Beta product that is the Nexus 6 pmpl.gif that 'bloat' of mine is seriously optimised, so no, your update won't become mine, your update is a test, by the time it gets to me it is refined and optimised to run beautifully and efficiently. Cheers! :) * +

john_163 24.02.15 - 08:33pm
loli delayd for sony fones..but the leak loli ui claimng too be from z4 looks sweet lust * +

polo_011 25.02.15 - 06:19am
I knew Sony would delay Lollipop, thats why I kept quiet when you told someone here that their Z3 would get the update week or so ago. Sony always struggle with major updates, this goes back to the SE days with the Xperia X10. What I find strange is that the Sony UI of recent times is one of the slimmest and most minimalist yet they still take forever with updates. While Samsung and LG's UIs have the most customisations yet they get updates out fast. * +

john_163 25.02.15 - 11:13pm
i guess dey may seed the updates after mwc once dey relese z4 tablet and M 4 aqua, just hope its not buggy..... * +

polo_011 25.02.15 - 11:19pm
Doubt it will be that buggy. My problem with Lollipop is what Google did with Silent Mode and the Notifications, I have actually just flashed back to 4.4.4 on my Note 4, I was so annoyed with the new setup today, Google 'fixed' something that didn't need any fixing, never thought I could be so annoyed with an update until these last two days, it feels so good to be back on KK, going to wait for 5.0.2 or 5.1, which ever comes. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index