! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

android 5.0 update - Page 4/5

Subject: android 5.0 update
« <> »
polo_011 14.11.14 - 04:57am

@ leon29 - 13.11.14 - 09:46pm
Do you even read your own articles you link?? It say the bug has been taking care off

You clearly didn't read the link properly, there are 2 WiFi bugs, ONE has been sorted, the other is still there, read and read again until you can fully comprehend what they are saying.
* +

polo_011 14.11.14 - 05:04am

@ nokstern - 13.11.14 - 09:12pm
..yaa..I donno what happened with iOS 8,lol,my 6+ came with 8.02 and I'm more than satisfied,haven't upgraded to 8.1 yet..as for Android 5.0 I 've already mentioned that I won't like it much, 4.3 is just fine for me..

Lol, I'm on 8.1, it seems to be very stable BUT had to adjust a lot of my Location settings as battery life took quite the hit, my Note 4 was lasting longer with more usage the iPad. A colleague of mine with the iPhone 6 barely gets a day due to Location settings , no idea what Apple did there.

I think you will like 5.0, mainly for its better MicroSD support and power management, but thats my opinion, rather stick to what you feel is best. Using the are you Z Ultra or Note 3? I thought you had the Note 4, thats on 4.4 out-the-box. * +

nokstern 14.11.14 - 01:39pm
..my iPh 6+ is on 8.02 aand battery lasts forever,lol..I'm keeping Location off except when use Yahoo weather,I'm really enjoying this device..(as for 8.1 I've heard battery life is weaker..but some say not,lol..anyway,I won't move from 8.02 still..donno..is there a way to roll back if upgrade and not satisfied?..) cont * +

nokstern 14.11.14 - 01:48pm
..yep polo,I'd like better card support and power management,I know already (read a lot) about new Java engine,loading apps,this and that,wanted to be prepared for what's coming,lol,BUT I'm scared of that material design and flat ui!?..waaat?..does that mean we'll have shytty graphics?..flat appz and folders icons?..no more support for garion's graphics miracles and wonders?..cont * +

nokstern 14.11.14 - 01:55pm
..explanation is-flat is good for better scaling,appz compatibility with phones-tablets..does that mean that they got lazy and don't want to provide necessary attention to each and separate product's line?..d*mn gogle and fundroid,I'm rolling back to Nokia and Symbian pmpl.gif cont * +

nokstern 14.11.14 - 02:06pm
..I'll like multitasking and some shadow shyte (space depth will be used to show which elements-cards are important at desktop),but will I be able to read eBook like in real life (have that switch page smooth transition)?..cont * +

nokstern 14.11.14 - 02:19pm
..yep,I have Note 4 now,as well (gave away Ultra,Note3 and some more),and now have to accept progress,lol,like it or not..some appz I can't use 'cause left touch button activates Task manager (while those 'old' appz invokes theirs Setting feature at android 4.3)..calendar Day preview at Note 4 is rather tiny for my taste,THAT I'm calling 'flat',I need fat and grease there,not simple blackboard..bah..I'll get used I hope..material and flat design my ess,pmpl.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index