! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Samsung S8 - Page 3/4

Subject: Samsung S8
« <> »
nokstern 6.02.17 - 06:00pm
..but I like it that way..it's really enough space to do whatever you want (photos, movies, music..)..anyway, a few more manufacturers are introducing 128Gb of memo.. * +

nokstern 6.02.17 - 06:10pm
S 8?..I hope it'll start with 64 Gb..suppose dual 12 Mpix back, 8 front cam, no Home button, bezel-less screen (narrow top-bottom), 4 Gb RAM, 835 Qualcomm (latest Exynos, as well), a few cosmetics more..aaand hope it'll make a good introduction for Note 8 (tro dance) * +

crail 6.02.17 - 06:16pm
No home button? Dislike.gif * +

nokstern 6.02.17 - 06:25pm
..seems that Samesong will do a cheapskate dance again..this time with camera and ram (why not dual 16?..Note 5's got single 16, is it difficult to double it in S8..and Note 8)..and 4 Gb of RAM's having last decades old sparrows on the threes, in their azes, why not 6..Chinese ricksha wheels pumps are now having already for a loooong time 4 Gb of ram, pimpl, c'moon samesong, show some creativity and step forward.. * +

nokstern 6.02.17 - 06:36pm
wave.gif hi Carl..home button is supposed to be under the screen glass (iPhone 8 is expecting to do it, already have some patents)..soo physically-no button..it will make a great display look (with bezel less idea, as well)..I just donno how will we now where to press the screen, lol, to go Home..will it vibrate somewhere in the bottom-middle to indicate its position.. * +

nokstern 6.02.17 - 06:38pm
...eh..brb..poodle business, lol * +

nokstern 6.02.17 - 07:24pm
..no flat screen anymore for this phones, rumors said even a pen may be included (..but this would be ridiculous, what about Note line, then)..two types (sizes) could be released-'round Note sized one (5.7) and a bigger one ('round 6.2..S8 Plus?)..3.5 mm audio jack should still survive..bah..we'll see..may have its own presentation (as always)..middle of March (not to be announced at Barcelona this month), selling time-end of April.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index