! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

..sooo..Note 7, yes or no?.. - Page 3/19

Subject: ..sooo..Note 7, yes or no?..
« <> »
nokstern 29.07.16 - 11:16pm
..dust and water resistant?..fine..iris scan to lock-unlock phone?..not interested even in fingerprint doing that..I want S-Pen with more functions.. * +

crail 29.07.16 - 11:25pm
I want a bigger or at least wider screen. The camera's going to be awesome though I bet. The Note 4 camera is brilliant as it is. Not bothered about iris either * +

nokstern 29.07.16 - 11:29pm
..yep,I've noticed that with Samsung cameras,3mel..btw,that ZTE Axon 7, you've mentioned, looks like a good stuff..I like it Gold and those edges are premium-sides make full display (a bit rounded, though, but ok at this phone..NOT for Note,lol) and top-bottom dedicated for speakers..all functional.. * +

nokstern 29.07.16 - 11:32pm
..me too is certain camera will make great photos, crail..I just hope there will be a fully manual settings besides Auto.. * +

3mel 29.07.16 - 11:37pm
I keep hearing that they're the best speakers ever on a phone. dual SIM 4gb ram (6gb model to follow with 128gb internal storage) expandable storage, 2 year warranty deal for all parts replaced. antutu score over 134,000 * +

crail 29.07.16 - 11:38pm
I wouldn't be surprised if they do add alsorts of bells and whistles like that nok. All of the notes have had a few tweeks that make you think the last note you had just wasn't as convenient * +

crail 29.07.16 - 11:41pm
Yes speakers! Give the note better speakers * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark