! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Which is the best ANDROID version - Page 3/4

Subject: Which is the best ANDROID version
« <> »
crail 31.03.18 - 04:28pm
It's good but my battery life has dropped * +

3mel 31.03.18 - 11:24pm
you'll get a small update eventually * +

crail 1.04.18 - 02:19am
What makes you think that? * +

3mel 1.04.18 - 03:19am
if they've screwed up battery performance in the last update everyone will be on them about it (assuming we're talking about the S8 here ?). * +

crail 1.04.18 - 03:47am
To be fair my battery life has been dropping for months. At first I was getting 15h sot. Now after the latest the other day, i got 8. Not seen 10 this year. They've been fu*king with me for ages but haven't done anything about it. Probably want me to get the s9 * +

3mel 1.04.18 - 04:40am
have you installed lots of stuff in the last year ? stuff like facebook is notorious for resource hogging.
the more apps you install the more shiit you've got running in the background chomping away on your battery.
if I had a decent new phone I'd be removing as many of the stock apps as can be safely done if I'm never gonna use them. but you know what that takes... root baby root !

say noo.gif to Bixby... to Knox and any other crap taking up clock and battery time. * +

polo_011 1.04.18 - 12:45pm
Hmmmm. I still think Marshmallow was one of the greatest Android versions, it and KitKat were a nice mix of old school and new school. Lollipop still the worst, IMO.

Having used Oreo in the Huawei Mate10 Pro, it was good, that phone had incredible battery life but I attribute that to its huge 4000mAh battery.

I will be getting Oreo shortly on my Note8 and see how it goes, apparently battery life increases and a slight performance bump.

Nougat was a decent Android version, but I am neither here nor there about it.

To be quite honest, all I care about is Security Updates at this point really. I am so happy with how my Note8 is on Nougat that I could use it like this until the Note9, and just get secy updates, not all this OS update hype and drama. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index