! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Xperia Z5 - Page 3/3

Subject: Xperia Z5
« <
john_163 3.10.15 - 09:31am

@ timomatic - 3.10.15 - 07:26am
It's not water proof not even drop proof not scratch resistant its bulls**t I seen ppl with sony phones they get broken and scratched up

an i still have the xperia zr...although its my mums fone...i use it more than her...its been morr than 2 yrs its not yet even gone at the service center yet... usen xperia x8 n same not a single time iv gone at the service center... samsung fone are good but quality is no wer near sony... nxt day ur keys are dead lol.. an soo on one one keys start dieng * +

timomatic 4.10.15 - 09:44am
I don't have samsung lol I have nexus 6 and i've told you stop being silly lol sony phones are not drop proof or water proof they're can break and get scratch up * +

john_163 4.10.15 - 09:58am
lol not drop proff? should i show u my frnds xperia??? hw drop prof it is an yet no internal damage * +

polo_011 4.10.15 - 07:44pm

@ john_163 - 3.10.15 - 09:31am
an i still have the xperia zr...although its my mums fone...i use it more than her...its been morr than 2 yrs its not yet even gone at the service center yet... usen xperia x8 n same not a single time iv gone at the service center... samsung fone are good but quality is no wer near sony... nxt day ur keys are dead lol.. an soo on one one keys start dieng

You talk a load of cr*p pmpl2.gif. I have had a Galaxy S2 for 4years now, it has never had to go to a service centre, no keys have died. I have borrowed my GS2 out and each time it comes back still running fine.

Sonys are notorious with regards to poor build quality, they do not even trust their own water resistance, suggesting people rather not use their phones under water, flaps coming off, rear glass shattering or the adhesive no longer holding the rear glass etc... There are countless issues * +

3mel 4.10.15 - 07:58pm

@ timomatic - 4.10.15 - 09:44am
I don't have samsung lol I have nexus 6 and i've told you stop being silly lol sony phones are not drop proof or water proof they're can break and get scratch up

sounds like you complaining about the Sony phones that aren't advertised as being water resistant and scratch proof, because that's exactly what they are with ISO ratings to prove it where applicable... * +

timomatic 5.10.15 - 05:09am
no i'm not complaining I just saying I seen ppl drop it and they break * +

3mel 5.10.15 - 02:13pm

@ timomatic - 5.10.15 - 05:09am
no i'm not complaining I just saying I seen ppl drop it and they break

well that's always gonna happen with glass. can't say I've ever seen a phone marketed as being shatter proof, scratch resistant yes.
if you buy a phone with a higher than normal percentage of glass in it's construction and then drop it on a hard surface you really shouldn't be that surprised... *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index