! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Samsung GALAXY Note5 and S6 Edge+ Official - Page 3/6

Subject: Samsung GALAXY Note5 and S6 Edge+ Official
« <> »
mandain 19.08.15 - 02:00am
And this s6 edge+ is just confusing things, why can't they just stick a stylus in it and call it the note5 , the s6 was never a phablet why start now * +

polo_011 19.08.15 - 06:45pm

@ mandain - 19.08.15 - 02:00am
And this s6 edge+ is just confusing things, why can't they just stick a stylus in it and call it the note5 , the s6 was never a phablet why start now

Totally agree! Why did they even bother making two models!? What my assumption is....is that they are not confident enough to take that jump, and I feel like there was a fight at Samsung HQ, someone must have suggested what you just did, then someone else said 'HELL NO! People will not buy it' This is despite the fact that the S6 Edge was the better selling one between it and S6, and the Note Edge last year had people requesting it be brought to more countrhes....so what did they decide? They decided to make two separate phones and curve the back of one and the front of the other pmpl.gif * +

mandain 19.08.15 - 10:07pm
Exactly now they've got 2 great phones yet they both seem incomplete, the edge+ is also a tablet then why doesn't it deserve a stylus, oh then you can buy the note5, but I also want the edge, sorry you can't have it both ways * +

mandain 19.08.15 - 10:16pm
But samsungs strategy has always been to have lots of models out there with lots of options for people in the hope if they don't like this they will buy that one kinda like Toyota , but in this case they are wrong you can't have 2 flagship models, and not many people will go and buy one of each simply because they like a bit of both, * +

mandain 19.08.15 - 10:20pm
they should have just included a stylus in both and call it note and note edge, that gives people options not how it's done now * +

leon29 22.08.15 - 03:18am

@ polo_011 - 13.08.15 - 08:25pm
It makes no sense at all that they made it smaller. Very disappointed. Going to get a 128GB MicroSD and new case for my Note 4 and wait until the Note 6 and iPhone 7 Plus arrive. If the Note 6 disappoints again then I am off to iOS.

Still don't know why you would get a apple phone when they have no memory card or removable battery * +

polo_011 22.08.15 - 02:59pm

@ leon29 - 22.08.15 - 03:18am
Still don't know why you would get a apple phone when they have no memory card or removable battery

lol.gif nah, I won't. I was just unhappy with Samsung when I said that. I will sitback, wait for the Note 6, and if its still has no 128GB variant or no MicroSD variant, then I will look at LG, Motorola, Asus and Htc. Asus just launched the Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition with 256GB Internal mem and SD Slot, I am keeping a close eye on them, hope they make a 5.7-6inch Phablet with similar specs. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index