! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy S4 Official Lollipop Update - Page 3/4

Subject: Galaxy S4 Official Lollipop Update
« <> »
3mel 30.06.15 - 09:44pm
so cm12.1 incorporates Android M features ? you should have much better battery life as M has it's own version of greenify built in...

I'd give it a try but the kernels available make playing my favourite game almost pointless. * +

cr4zy0n3 30.06.15 - 10:07pm
I dont think it has M features, this is 5.1.1 after all, only the app drawer is similar to M but it's not the same. The M version has a white background, this one is transparent and incorporates the alphabet on the bottom for quick access to each letter. As for battery there's 3 options by default: Power Save, Balanced and Performance. Nothing related to greenify that i could find. * +

3mel 30.06.15 - 10:41pm
I say greenify because they've made it so that apps get put into deep sleep much quicker in M which is pretty much what greenify does.

the power save balanced and performance sound kernel profiles. * +

cr4zy0n3 30.06.15 - 11:12pm
Did not knew about Greenify at all, but seems pretty useful. * +

3mel 1.07.15 - 08:48pm
got a question for you...

have you been able to set a default app for videos ? for me clicking always on mxplayer has no effect and I get asked that question everytime I hit a video file in x-plore os anywhere else. * +

cr4zy0n3 1.07.15 - 09:11pm
That's strange and a little bit annoying for you i suppose. Just tested it with the file explorer that comes with cm builds and it does remember the option to always play with MX player. * +

3mel 1.07.15 - 09:37pm
thanks for checking, I've had this on the last few lollipop roms I've tried, maybe cm sorted it out. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index