! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nexus 6 ! - Page 3/3

Subject: Nexus 6 !
« <
leon29 24.01.15 - 09:16pm
Lol so Sony phones ain't waterproof even though they got speakers headphone jack etc?? My problem with you is your as bad as the isheep, even other Samsung phone users admit there not perfect, but not you, your obsessed, you should run your own Samsung fetish site!! omg.gif * +

polo_011 25.01.15 - 07:23am
Sony phones and most other IP rated handsets have water protection in their mics, speakers etc... its part of what gives them the IP rating, some use special coating on those components, or flaps with gaskets. I've never said Samsungs are perfect, you just cherry pick what you want from my posts, many here have seen my problem with the S5 hence why I skipped it, I have advised many here away from low end Samsungs and have often pushed Sony who did a great job last year with the Z2, Z3 and Z3C, * +

polo_011 25.01.15 - 07:26am
I give credit where its due and criticise where I see problems. I did mention in a previous topic that competition has caught up to Samsung in most fronts EXCEPT Phablets, an area where they still have a unique offering. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index