! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy s 6 ! - Page 3/3

Subject: Galaxy s 6 !
« <
bigabwoi 24.08.14 - 10:09am
Its a trend. Back then the phones were huge. Flipped open and had antennas.. then getting a small phone was the new thing. Lasted for a while and now that touchscreens are basically taking over.. obviously the more screen there is to touch.. the better. So we going back to he big guns. Just off topic.. am i the only one who thinks the upcoming Blackberry Passport looks awesome? Lol * +

kjbn 24.08.14 - 08:30pm
It's called progress in technology * +

banbury 25.08.14 - 12:37am
I actually quite liked the 220 when I saw it, its just a pity its not a 3g phone. not even any edge data either, just plain old GPRS. such a letdown when the screen is a good size in relation to the size of the actual handset. * +

nokstern 25.08.14 - 01:25pm
..sorry but BB Passport looks like SpongeBob SquarePants to me lol.gif .. * +

polo_011 25.08.14 - 04:05pm
I'm loving the era we're in, its a combo of where we were in 2007 with the Nokia N95 in terms of Specs, and iPhone in terms of user experience, we are now at a point where our smartphones are not only ridiculously powerful convergence devices but they are so simple to use and very useful and are a tool, be it a low end Nokia Lumia 520, Galaxy S3 Mini, BB Q5 to the high end beasts like the Galaxy Note 3, Xperia Z2, LG G3, Nokia Lumia 1520 etc...

The screens are getting a bit too large, but I think the 'Screen Size Race' has reached its peak, much like the Camera Megapixel race in 2009. Phablets will stay at around 5.7-6.2inch mostly, while the rest sit between 4-5.5inch, as bezels can only go so thin, especially now with OEMs going Water and Dust Proof. * +

mtkn 25.08.14 - 06:31pm
I have a galaxy xcover2 it has a metal chase and plastic edges. I prefer it that way. Thanks to Samsung they cater for everyone hard core phones like mine that when it falls in water or dust you have no stress and those midiocer 3,5 with 512mb ram. And your high end S series and notes *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index