! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

sgs2 vs iPhone4s - Page 3/3

Subject: sgs2 vs iPhone4s
« <
silkcut 27.03.12 - 10:47pm
we no your a fan boy of every phone you own polo last year it was pony now Samsung, your phone is a year old and will never get another update vanilla is how android is meant to run no touchwizz cr*p that adds nothing * +

jaar 27.03.12 - 11:58pm

@ saif7 - 27.03.12 - 06:22pm
jaar link working sad iphone user dont even know to use links

Link not working kid and what makes you think I'm using a iPhone when I'm using a Samsung note and posting this message im using a bb PlayBook and what's that got to do with the price of eggs lol * +

live4spe 28.03.12 - 08:33am
touchwiz is cr*p. when I flash a new rom in my sgs2 the first thing I do is get rid of Samsung bloatware and touchwiz. * +

polo_011 28.03.12 - 08:47am

@ silkcut - 27.03.12 - 10:47pm
we no your a fan boy of every phone you own polo last year it was pony now Samsung, your phone is a year old and will never get another update vanilla is how android is meant to run no touchwizz cr*p that adds nothing

Last time someone told me my X10 wouldnt get futher than 2.1...its now on official 2.3 wink2, who says GS2 wont get another update??? GS1 got 2.2 and 2.3 ,so the GS2 should get 5.0 as it has already got 4.0. Stock isnt the only way to go especialy when its on subpar hardware like the GNexus, the GS2 maybe a year old but it kicks the GNexus in almost everyway except screen res lol ,quite sad that on 2.3 the Gs2 kept up with GNexus, and on 4.0 it rips it a new one. GS2 is a yearold, but GNexus * +

polo_011 28.03.12 - 08:59am
but GNexus has 2yearold hardware, including the very same GPU in the 1st GS lol * +

1jester 28.03.12 - 09:03am

@ jaar - 27.03.12 - 11:58pm
Link not working kid and what makes you think I'm using a iPhone when I'm using a Samsung note and posting this message im using a bb PlayBook and what's that got to do with the price of eggs lol

link works perfectly fine kid !!! now why would you call the OP a kid when all he was doing was posting a link showing how good the s2 is compared to the iphone 4s, or would you rather he posted this in the iphone section, something makes me think that they wouldnt be happy about that and would then come in here and post nonsense topics trying to tell p(eople that android is cr*p compared to ios * +

jaar 28.03.12 - 11:26am
Jester look at your tongue in the mirror it's brown lick *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark