! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

has Android 12 reduced your battery life ? - Page 2/4

Subject: has Android 12 reduced your battery life ?
« <> »
polo_011 13.08.22 - 10:25pm
Samsung LSI are going through a difficult time for the last few years, the Exynos 7420 days are long gone it seems. Samsung LSI need to take a break for a year or two and figure themselves out, lol!
Even with Snapdragon the new Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 fabricated by TSMC seems to be quite a leap from Samsung fabricated Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 in terms of efficiency and performance sustainability. * +

alvar89 14.08.22 - 02:56pm
Wish we had the option to get a snapdragon version. Currently thinking about getting a new phone with a bigger screen but there is nothing to choose from. The s22 are a letdown with no sd card support. I would like to keep using my 128 samsung evo card not to just throw it in a drawer to collect dust. Had it since i got the s8. They also should have atleast bigger memory options that dont add so much to the price. Im too used to samsung its hard to get something else. * +

alvar89 14.08.22 - 02:59pm

@ 3mel - 12.08.22 - 09:57pm
that's pretty good compared to some SoT posts I've seen for the Exynos 990.

some poor guys are just getting 3 hrs screen on.

3 hrs is bad. Maybe they keep it on full brightness. I always have it half way on all the phones i have had. Only push it up in sunlight. * +

3mel 14.08.22 - 04:40pm
I do about 25 percent indoors, dark mode helps make it readable. * +

mok214 29.08.22 - 04:33am
Well, I haven't noticed any battery performance issues on my OnePlus Nord 200 since it received the Android 12 update. * +

alvar89 16.09.22 - 01:36pm
Really wanted a bigger phone and for a samsung sheep there was only one real upgrade for me from the s20. Got the s22 ultra with the exynos 2200. Dont know if i should stress about paying too much for a phone or the fact that its another exynos with poor performance and battery life lol.gif I saw on yt that it has a adaptive battery thing where it learns to hold juice in 2 weeks and just plain sucks for 2 weeks. Overall does not seem to be the worst chip. Will give it a go and see if it is good or bad. Rumors are that the s23 will be snapdragon only. Was not willing to wait a year for it to launch and also get a bit down in price etc. * +

alvar89 16.09.22 - 01:40pm
Why cant any of them just make a all around perfect phone. Each upgrade time its always a compromise on what to get. I highly recommend Flossy Carter on youtube if anyone is looking for a good review on phones. Highly entertaining and detailed real world reviews that are not too technical. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index