! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SMART TV APPLICATIONS - Page 2/3

Subject: SMART TV APPLICATIONS
« <> »
3mel 16.02.22 - 09:34am

@ flash - 16.02.22 - 06:32am
When you go on you tube and selected a video to watch it keep on loading forever and never play

that's likely a YouTube problem, maybe their Android TV version has server side problems. a down detector type search might offer an explanation.

[link]http://downdetector.com/status/youtube/[/link] * +

crail 16.02.22 - 10:41am

@ flash - 14.02.22 - 07:07am
No. Not software glitch

Did you hard reset though? Sounds like a cheap TV that doesn't get update support. What tv is it? * +

flash 16.02.22 - 01:44pm
I update it. Same problem. I factory reset it. Same problem, the you tube only work true the browser.it happen on every Chinese smart TV except Samsung smart TV * +

crail 16.02.22 - 02:14pm
Oh dear. Not a lot you can do then * +

flash 16.02.22 - 04:05pm
I think the problem might be google play service * +

3mel 16.02.22 - 06:39pm

@ flash - 16.02.22 - 01:44pm
I update it. Same problem. I factory reset it. Same problem, the you tube only work true the browser.it happen on every Chinese smart TV except Samsung smart TV

if it's Chinese check about device in settings, see if it has root switch or just install a root checker.

if it is rooted you can manually update play store and play services. thing is Chinese android products are built in the laziest way. instead of building a rom for the hardware they've made they'll take an existing rom and turn parts off, spoof some values and put it on sale.

if I give you a link to xda you can install Vanced manager and use it to put Vanced MicroG and YouTube Vanced on the TV without root. it's basically full YouTube minus ads and with controls over what gets displayed from the included YouTube options and onscreen ads too. the only problem with that idea is using via remote will be painful. it needs a mouse or trackpad, a keyboard too. * +

crail 17.02.22 - 02:19am

@ 3mel - 16.02.22 - 06:39pm
if it's Chinese check about device in settings, see if it has root switch or just install a root checker.

if it is rooted you can manually update play store and play services. thing is Chinese android products are built in the laziest way. instead of building a rom for the hardware they've made they'll take an existing rom and turn parts off, spoof some values and put it on sale.

if I give you a link to xda you can install Vanced manager and use it to put Vanced MicroG and YouTube Vanced on the TV without root. it's basically full YouTube minus ads and with controls over what gets displayed from the included YouTube options and onscreen ads too. the only problem with that idea is using via remote will be painful. it needs a mouse or trackpad, a keyboard too.

He hasn't got an android tv * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum