! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Android Off Topic Chat - Page 2/13

Subject: Android Off Topic Chat
« <> »
3mel 9.04.21 - 10:44pm
I can't watch that dudes videos, it's always criminal destruction and I can't handle it. * +

sisfreak2017 10.04.21 - 05:37am
Guilty nod.gif

Are we all smartphone addicts?

When was the last time you managed a whole 24 hrs with your phone switched OFF! and did you get into trouble when you switched it back on?

I switched mine off a few weeks ago and left it off for two whole days and yes I got into trouble during just day one, but still left it off and caught up with calls later.(thankfully I don't have a real phone with a wire and rotary dialer)

Cheated a little really as still did the emails that popped the PCs. * +

3mel 12.04.21 - 01:25am
[link]http://www.voice.com/post/@onleaks/exclusive-first-look-at-the-samsung-galaxy-s21-fe-1618092108-1463111506[/link] annoyed.gif * +

3mel 13.04.21 - 05:13am
I joined the S20FE subreddit and I've never been in a group so filled with dissatisfied customers in my life.

the 5G and 4G versions are riddled with bugs because Samsung seems to made the phone cheaper by using lower spec components.

there's an ongoing touch issue, failed touch responses and ghost touches plus occasional dead areas.
the screen freaks out in strong sunlight for some (more so after the April update which I haven't had yet) and goes completely black if it doesn't have any headroom to increase the luminosity.
the camera app is very slow for some people to the point where they've returned their phone over it.
all Samsung's updates are trying to fix hardware issues with software tweaks and making more stuff not work.

if I do the April update and my phone gets worse I may ask my sister to return it and get her money back (it was a gift from her).

the phone was pretty great on android 10 and worse on 11. there's NO DEVELOPMENT happening for this phone on XDA either. glad I haven't rooted it and tripped Knox yet. * +

3mel 13.04.21 - 10:34am
dead touch zones demo'd with tester app and screen recording

[link]https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS20FE/comments/mpxvu9/fu*king_hell/[/link] * +

polo_011 13.04.21 - 10:48am
That is quite sad to read Mel, especially knowing that you keep your phones for very long periods of time. I thought the S20 FE was great value but it seems we now know why they were able to get it down that low. Can it not be replaced with another phone? Like exchange it for a OnePlus 8 or 8T? * +

3mel 13.04.21 - 11:55am
I wouldn't want something that's been sitting on a shelf for too long, plus expandable storage is a must for me along with a top tier SnapDragon.

I don't have all the mentioned issues myself, I have wondered about the touch responsiveness sometimes. some touches just seem to require two tries and the performance has dropped on the 3.1 update noticeably.

I'll think it over for a month and see how I feel. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum