! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy Note Ultra - Page 2/11

Subject: Galaxy Note Ultra
« <> »
crail 14.09.20 - 08:06pm
What is that piece of sh*t lol * +

banbury 15.09.20 - 02:17am
I sincerely apologize 3mel lol but it might be the only alternative! (hangs down my head in shame) * +

banbury 15.09.20 - 02:25am
That LG wing...... exactly what is that piece of s**t?! ive never seen something so daft in all my life lol. ive had bad experiences with LG phones in the past anyway I would never go there again. Infact I would trust a small chinese manufacturer more than LG! one minutes silence for LG in order * +

polo_011 19.09.20 - 06:46pm

@ banbury - 14.09.20 - 05:13pm
Yep less grunt which is why iam also considering an iPhone 12 Pro max

Im loving my 11 Pro Max and also thorough enjoyed my Xs Max before it got stolen from me, but i worn you, if you want to come to iPhone just make yourself fully aware of the downsides of getting into the Apple ecosystem is that it doesnt always play nice with other ecosystems like Windows.

On the other hand Google embrace iPhone as if its their own, Google services work incredibly well on iPhone, and Microsoft seem to be embracing iOS now more than ever with their Office apps, its mainly on desktop where things get iffy between Apple and MS.

In terms of wearables, almost every wearable supports iPhone, it amazes me how FitBit, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi etc...make their devices work so wel with iOS devices yet Apple Watch only works with iPhone lol.

A lot of ins and outs in iOS but the overall ecosystem is intoxicating, it is stupidly seamless and makes you rather lazy lol.gif

I can fully appreciate a beast like the Note 20 Ultra and Z Fold 2, but I love the comfort of iOS. * +

3mel 19.09.20 - 08:53pm
redalert.gif security... SECURITY redalert.gif * +

banbury 19.09.20 - 11:24pm
Well I already have the old iPhone SE and ive had the 5S once in the past so Iam not a complete stranger to it * +

polo_011 20.09.20 - 08:21pm

@ 3mel - 19.09.20 - 08:53pm
redalert.gif security... SECURITY redalert.gif

lol.gif join us Mel! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page