! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How 2 Heck someone's phone with out touching it. - Page 2/3

Subject: How 2 Heck someone's phone with out touching it.
« <> »
3mel 6.06.19 - 08:31pm
good luck * +

irishsteve 7.06.19 - 01:30am
thanks.gif * +

crail 7.06.19 - 02:45am
Forget about it. Oh and its hacking, not hecking * +

the.cure 9.06.19 - 02:09pm
I wouldn't let anyone near my phone, it's personal and private, It doesn't mean I'm cheating, it mean friends and family have sent me personal messages about their private live that has got absolutely nothing what so ever do do with anyone else. I will not break my friends and family trust in me by letting someone else read their messages to me..phones have a security lock for a reason and this is one of those reasons, no way does this ever mean anyone is cheating..it's a matter of trust
* +

irishsteve 10.06.19 - 02:51am
Lol we're not all smart brainy. Ive got learning difficults like reading writing n spelling.... * +

irishsteve 10.06.19 - 03:01am

@ the.cure - 9.06.19 - 02:09pm
I wouldn't let anyone near my phone, it's personal and private, It doesn't mean I'm cheating, it mean friends and family have sent me personal messages about their private live that has got absolutely nothing what so ever do do with anyone else. I will not break my friends and family trust in me by letting someone else read their messages to me..phones have a security lock for a reason and this is one of those reasons, no way does this ever mean anyone is cheating..it's a matter of trust

Thats family not ur partner. Look she done it on my b4. I've caught her out.She didnt cheat on me wiv another man. She was sending n receiving naughty pics n videos n doing watsapp video calls. ive 4gived her bciz i fking love her n she promised me that she wont do it anymore. But I've got my suspicions that she is doing it. Every time i confront her bt it n asked her 2 let me look in he phone she goes of on 1 n it starts a big argument. * +

irishsteve 10.06.19 - 03:02am
Thats family not ur partner. Look she done it on my b4. I've caught her out.She didnt cheat on me wiv another man. She was sending n receiving naughty pics n videos n doing watsapp video calls. ive 4gived her bciz i fking love her n she promised me that she wont do it anymore. But I've got my suspicions that she is doing it. Every time i confront her bt it n asked her 2 let me look in he phone she goes of on 1 n it starts a big argument. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index