! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy s4 - Page 2/3

Subject: Galaxy s4
« <> »
banbury 28.03.19 - 08:52pm
ive noticed a lot of independent shops are selling what they claim to be brand new S4s in the UK but where an earth are they getting the stock from after all this time? iam wondering if they are infact Chinese clones? they sell for as much as 100 english pounds sterling but you could easily pick up a decent used S6 for that price in the UK so iam thinking why would you go there in the first place? unless its just about nostalgia of course. * +

3mel 28.03.19 - 11:56pm
old flagship phones are still better than a lot of costlier mid tier phones. maybe it's refurbished stock or imports from another country that never sold.

I'd make the retailer sign something or agree to be videoed stating they are genuine before I spent any money. * +

banbury 31.03.19 - 08:27am
I agree thats a good idea * +

3mel 15.04.19 - 02:09am
so spunky it's been nearly a month.

how you liking it ?
is it genuine ?
and what's the model number displayed when you enter download mode ? (there were well over 20 versions of the S4 released so it does matter) * +

spunkydj 16.04.19 - 06:54pm
It's fast and does all apps work on it Samsung internet sticks sometimes but apart from that all goid * +

3mel 16.04.19 - 10:27pm
what's the model number of the phone when you go into download mode ?

download mode: turn off phone then reboot it by holding volume down and the power key in place until restarts.

* +

spunkydj 16.04.19 - 11:05pm
Model is i9505 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page