! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Android tablet help? - Page 2/3

Subject: Android tablet help?
« <> »
3mel 28.09.17 - 05:55am
OK... sigh, the best I can make out is that you reset and then installed some shiity apps straight away to give you ads, that this virus rooted the tablet and patched files in the system partition making them survive a reset or that you didn't reset when you thought you had.

if you want to be sure and thorough flash freshly sourced firmware onto it. as long as you don't fu*k up by using the wrong rom for the tablet all your problems will be solved.
as it's not my tablet, not in my hands to look at etc we could be going back n forth for ages.

if it's a well known brand you'll be able to get tools and links to files along with flashing guides @xda forums.
alternatively drop it into a repair shop and ask them to flash it to stock for you. * +

spngbob 9.11.17 - 06:56pm
Update, tablet has now started auto rebooting and even factory reset does not help? Does anyone have a link for the software for a Citrus 10 inch tablet? I have searched XDA with no luck......? * +

3mel 9.11.17 - 09:07pm
what's the actual model number and android version ? * +

3mel 10.11.17 - 01:43pm
have you been trolling the forum over a non existent flipping tablet ? * +

spngbob 10.11.17 - 07:06pm
No? Why would i do that? Its a Citrus Sensation Tablet, android version 5.1? * +

3mel 10.11.17 - 07:24pm
I searched for citrus android tablet and got results for vitamins. * +

spngbob 10.11.17 - 07:27pm
Yeah so did i, lol. Try search for citrus sensation tablet. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page