! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Haven't posted here in a minute - Page 2/8

Subject: Haven't posted here in a minute
« <> »
leon29 25.06.17 - 02:22pm

@ polo_011 - 25.06.17 - 12:39pm
Very nice, keep it around, that iPhone 7 will get updates for the next 5years at least. I gave my old iPad 4 to my little sister, they use them at her school, to this day it's still getting iOS updates and runs fast.

It's nice to have 2 OSs to play with. Especially 2 that are so competitive.

Can definitely see where both os copy each other, but as long as they only take the best bits from each other it can only get better * +

nokstern 27.06.17 - 06:26pm
..congrats to both @leon, polo..old days, when Nokia, Symbian and fanboizm ruled are gone; nowadays a man can wisely choose a gadget for himself from a plethora of tech stuff, and only sky (and a wallet, lol) is the limit..from a day one of iPhone's big screen phones appearance, I'm having it (was it 6+?..)..now, with 7 Plus, waiting for 8..on the other hand, with S7 Edge Duos, waiting for the Note8 (afaik, the official name-a noun and the number are written together, glued..no space between).. * +

leon29 8.07.17 - 04:07pm
Don't a late night test down the beach last night of my iPhone camera and the Mrs gs8 plus camera, the gs8 camera won hands down * +

crail 8.07.17 - 04:18pm
It's got a great camera

* +

alvar89 14.07.17 - 07:16pm
Im still stunned on how sharp the camera is on the s8. All of a sudden i got a urge to take pictures again. * +

crail 15.07.17 - 02:19am
Yep, and the battery is unreal. In currently on 13h45 screen on time on 12'/. Battery left * +

alvar89 15.07.17 - 08:53am
I struggled to reach the end of the day on my s6 all the time especially when it was cold. Now with the s8 i have 50-60percent left in the evening. Some ppl say it will start lagging after a while and some say it won't chin.gif Will see if it is true or not in a few months. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index