! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

developer options - Page 2/4

Subject: developer options
« <> »
grahamyoung 29.11.16 - 08:32am
I've changed all my password to everything, back using my old Nokia with opera, and funny enough that was the only thing I downloaded onto the android just before the menu went strange. * +

3mel 29.11.16 - 08:54am
ok did you get that opera from the playstore ? if you did there's likely nothing wrong virus wise with your phone.

anyways, untick USB debugging and then deactivate developer options (the very top of the dev options screen should have an on or off box to tick) and afterwards just check your system with a couple of free antivirus trials from the playstore. Norton and AVG are pretty good.

if nobody else uses your phone and you've not put anything else on it yourself you've probably got nothing to worry about. * +

grahamyoung 29.11.16 - 10:44am
3Mel it's only a cheap phone Samsung galaxy 5, not worth all the trouble, I downloaded the opera from link on opera site as I don't have a play store account. * +

3mel 29.11.16 - 01:25pm
no matter how cheap it is you wouldn't throw 100, 50 or even 20 quid in the bin... * +

polo_011 29.11.16 - 02:49pm
Leave him lol.gif he just overreacted for no reason and doesn't want to go back. pmpl2.gif in the bin, wow! Could have just sold it * +

grahamyoung 29.11.16 - 08:03pm
Who would have wanted to buy a phone with a question mark over it software? I wouldn't sold it to anyone in the condition in was in. * +

3mel 29.11.16 - 09:50pm
anyone who knows what a factory reset does would have been entirely happy with it. it's what you'd do with a phone you bought 2nd hand anyway...
you have overreacted. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum