! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Simple and addictive run game - Page 2/3

Subject: Simple and addictive run game
« <> »
g22 22.07.16 - 03:04am
Getting 5 stars is not a pain. spending more time and putting more efforts being single developer have to work on all areas graphics ,sounds ,coding and finally if fails to reach targetted audience, then all the efoorts and time goes vain.ok thanks for checking it out and sharing your thought * +

3mel 22.07.16 - 07:44am
so it's your game then ? sounds like it is... link a video for it on playstore because I'm certainly not going to download it unless you've got an xda thread up. * +

axe69 22.07.16 - 01:49pm
The reviews would have been more believable if everybody were not giving it a perfect score. * +

g22 22.07.16 - 07:28pm
I m expecting good feedback and trying to get atleast a targetted audience.that ll be the success in huge tough market competion * +

3mel 22.07.16 - 07:37pm

@ g22 - 22.07.16 - 07:28pm
I m expecting good feedback and trying to get atleast a targetted audience.that ll be the success in huge tough market competion

you used game maker software for this and didn't actually code it yourself did you ?
I'm thinking if you'd of written yourself you'd have a thread up in xda for it where millions of users could be trying it out and giving you feedback. * +

g22 23.07.16 - 06:25pm
From scratch to end i coded my self,and important graphics i purchased , remaining assets i did photoshop , sound editing.. And from.my exp though.i m a kid in this marketting field, even xda thread wont help us to get more download and wont take us to targetted audience..i m looking for that way, learning all the things from exp.. * +

g22 23.07.16 - 07:02pm

@ g22 - 21.07.16 - 03:52am
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.souga.hitru

This game is simple ,but has good graphics and additive game play..love it

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.souga.hitrun * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply