! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Which ANDROID PHONE is the best - Page 2/7

Subject: Which ANDROID PHONE is the best
« <> »
flash 3.01.16 - 05:06pm
what about speed and ram memory and 1.7 ghz core processor and 1GB ROM and 8GB internal memory and 8mb camera and phone that the option to backup user data in recovery mode * +

0gypsy0 3.01.16 - 05:23pm

@ 3mel - 3.01.16 - 03:57pm
if you had the same versions of the same apps they would be trying to do all the same things. it's just that newer phones that can handle more connections will be better at being hooked in to many things at once.

And that sucks when you don't have an unlimited data plan. In Italy they aren't very generous with the internet. I always restrict background data, sometimes I switch to 2G.. .shame2.gif so ridiculous * +

0gypsy0 3.01.16 - 05:23pm
and H+ and 4G eats up a lot of data * +

3mel 3.01.16 - 05:43pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 3.01.16 - 05:23pm
And that sucks when you don't have an unlimited data plan. In Italy they aren't very generous with the internet. I always restrict background data, sometimes I switch to 2G.. .shame2.gif so ridiculous

try opera max it can switch internet access for other apps on and off. or if you fancy rooting get Android firewall, it does the same... * +

photon1 3.01.16 - 05:45pm
better quality devices have better screens so will eat up more data.Higher resolution = larger file size since it has to hold more data for more pixels. * +

3mel 3.01.16 - 07:49pm

@ photon1 - 3.01.16 - 05:45pm
better quality devices have better screens so will eat up more data.Higher resolution = larger file size since it has to hold more data for more pixels.

the size of images or any other files would be no different on any handset, screen size makes no difference * +

photon1 3.01.16 - 07:51pm
Size makes no difference...resolution does * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark