! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ADVISE which android Mobile Good - Page 2/3

Subject: ADVISE which android Mobile Good
« <> »
nosfratu 31.05.15 - 08:32pm
Why do people like so many of these cr*ppy samsung phones half of the stuff on the phones people never even use. I'd rather go with a brand like Hisense that through out all the cr*pp stuff and actually put on stuff that people really use as stock apps and then keep their phones affordable and it still be better quality than samsung.. Better screen clarity and resolution they use true RGB for colours whereas samsung uses RGBM meaning samsung enhances the colour sheme making greens greener blues blueer and reds redder... Result fake colour schemes but then again all those samsung monkeys want fake colours rather than TRUE RGB lol * +

polo_011 31.05.15 - 09:02pm
You almost got me there, nearly took you seriously....then you said Hisense pmpl2.gif good one dude! * +

abott 2.06.15 - 08:09pm
Got my Huawei Mate7 yesterday, so far I'm impressed. Bar a rattle by the ear speaker, can't see or have experienced any issues. Nice phone and an absolute looker in gold!!! * +

photon1 2.06.15 - 10:04pm
Acer jade s is very good value for money. Octa core processor and the dual SIM capability adds to the appeal.all for 234 pounds sterling. * +

polo_011 3.06.15 - 09:45pm

@ abott - 2.06.15 - 08:09pm
Got my Huawei Mate7 yesterday, so far I'm impressed. Bar a rattle by the ear speaker, can't see or have experienced any issues. Nice phone and an absolute looker in gold!!!

You are not joking. I got to play on one at Campus Square Vodacom last friday, I was blown away, the thing is built like a d*mn tank, pure quality and craftsmanship, and the display is simply spectacular, even compared to the QHD SuperAMOLED on my Note 4, I was simply stunned. What I also like with the Mate 7 is that even in Portrait position the display is wide compared to most phablets, not narrow. The UI is also quite fast. Which did you get, the 16GB 2GB RAM or the 32GB 3GB RAM Dual Sim variant? * +

abott 4.06.15 - 04:48pm
I got the gold 32GB 3GB RAM one, Dual SIM, and don't forget LTEgrin! Coming from the Note 1 and 2, I can say I'm not disappointed at all. * +

polo_011 4.06.15 - 06:07pm
Legend! thumbs_up.gif Congrats man, I think its the one Phablet out that matches the Note 4. Huawei did a brilliant job with it. Enjoy that beast!
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum