! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

From Female To Male - Page 2/3

Subject: From Female To Male
« <> »
datutm 19.02.15 - 01:25pm

@ leon29 - 19.02.15 - 12:01pm
Its easy on google now, I got mine set to a female Pakistani lol, its in the voice settings

Yea...but these languages, including mine, are all female...lol. I guess i just have to live with it. Am always amazed why phones give me more anxiety than my ma-in-law... * +

3mel 19.02.15 - 03:52pm
settings / accessibility / text-to-speech-output / click settings cog next to the Google Text-to-Speech-Engine option. that goes to tts settings, and the last of 3 options that appear is install voice data, click that and choose a country and it should give you an option for male or female voice after. * +

datutm 20.02.15 - 12:38am
I've been there bro, when i click 'install voice data' 5 languages appear (german, french, italian, south korean and spanish), i press any of them and i get this..'failed to start voice pack download'... * +

datutm 20.02.15 - 04:23am
I was able to download, chose italian and spanish, tested both and still all female voices, no option for male. tnx anyway 3mel and leon... * +

datutm 20.02.15 - 10:24am
after a google text-to-speech update, other languages appeared, and in English Uk was an option for male; downloaded it and am using it now....but the d*mn notification still persists lol... * +

datutm 20.02.15 - 01:06pm
* +

nokstern 20.02.15 - 04:51pm
hi4.gif @datutm..lol..seems like your Dwnld Manager is eager to dwnld what it wants, turn it off and delete it's cache and data from the AppManager options, then see what'll happen.. you could even reinstall Dwnld Manager deleting it and also clearing data and cache.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index