! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

R u gaming at all? - Page 2/4

Subject: R u gaming at all?
« <> »
mac4tee 19.01.15 - 09:58am
i have the same problem too i end up deleting games right after download cos they require data connections,usualy i always turn the data conection off on my android before playing ,some wil work but some will strictly need a connection, try beach buggy racing its the boom * +

3mel 19.01.15 - 12:09pm
if it's not an online game itself it'll only need 3 seconds worth of connection to establish that have paid or whatever. after that it'll run perfectly without the internet usually... * +

abott 19.01.15 - 02:38pm
most don't really need that much data, about 3mb per session. Not so bad actually. * +

john_163 20.01.15 - 06:42am
wwe immortals * +

sourface 20.01.15 - 07:03am
Sorry i only play bubble witch saga * +

phly_kid 20.01.15 - 09:29am
I dont mind data usage as i'm usually over wifi. i too would suggest wwe immortals but only coz the poster of the game looks very slick. Otherwise leos fortunes, riptide gp2 and my personal favourite from the arcade days soul calibur is what I'd suggest. The only other game i play frequently is new words with friends. Never have I been bombarded with so much ads as the ones i get with this game. 12 seconds of video clip advert of another game! Not ayoba. * +

cr4zy0n3 20.01.15 - 01:46pm
Some games are not new, but here's what i have installed at the moment on my s4: Hearthstone (requires internet connection since its an online game), World of Goo, Shadowrun Dragonfall, Braveland, Braveland Wizard, Kingdom Rush Origins, Badland, Stealth b****rd, XCOM Enemy Within, Leo's Fortune, Terraria, Mines of Mars, Fruit Ninja, and Where's my Water 2 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index