! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nexus 6 ! - Page 2/3

Subject: Nexus 6 !
« <> »
polo_011 17.01.15 - 09:31pm
lol wouldn't know, no gap in mine or most, its actually not even an issue, unlike a back cover that unglues itself and a battery that expands after less than 6months use nana * +

leon29 17.01.15 - 10:52pm
Shame cause I ain't got that problem on my nexus 6 and a simple google search shows that issue is not even out there * +

polo_011 17.01.15 - 10:57pm
A twitter and google search shows an issue that may be widespread overtime, Motorola themselves have admitted its an issue that is out there, so wtf are you on about dude lol I don't know why you're being so defensive, you and I both know Google have a tendency to skimp with the Nexus range, and its even worse now as the 6 is by far the most expensive Nexus phone they have sold. * +

leon29 17.01.15 - 11:05pm
And like I pointed out Samsung have their own build issues except they said its meant to be like that lmao.gif * +

polo_011 17.01.15 - 11:35pm
Its in the Note 4 manual, so it isn't an issue, its something that is apparently there in some units on purpose, you're trying to compare a feature which does no harm to the phone to a hazard, last I checked an expanding battery can be dangerous, especially when it begins to damage the body of the phone, but carry on your desperate attempt is quite entertaining daydream what next? Will you compare the SPen to a back cover that unglues itself? * +

leon29 17.01.15 - 11:59pm
So a gap that big that can let water in is not a issue? And why would it only be a feature on some note 4s and not the others? * +

polo_011 18.01.15 - 12:30am
Lol, errrmm, the phone is filled with gaps that can let water in, MicroUSB port, 3.5mm jack, speakers, microphones pmpl. Depending on the climate you're in (cold/hot) the gap may or may not be there, the manual itself says it may increase and decrease, meaning its there to provide room for expansion and contraction, this is basic 4th grade science really bud. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index