! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy Note 4 Official - Page 2/4

Subject: Galaxy Note 4 Official
« <> »
psnality 4.09.14 - 09:45pm
There are two note 4s

The other being the note 4 edge
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/news/a594273/samsung-galaxy-note-edge-unveiled-if-dali-made-smartphones.html~oOVBtqkScUo95s
* +

psnality 4.09.14 - 09:47pm

I'm still waiting for the phone that bends all the way around so I can fold it into my pocket
Then I'll upgrade * +

polo_011 4.09.14 - 10:11pm
I'm happy with the Note 4, Samsung have fixed all that was 'wrong' in the Note 3 e.g. The Camera, lack of metal build, more refined UI, better designed rear cover (it curves into the frame) and of course a much newer GPU with the Mali 760 in the Exynos, for once we have a GPU that is brand spanking new.

There is only so much that can be done these days, I feel like the phone industry is going the way of the car industry where an all new model will arrive a few years later, and in between will be refinement after refinement meaning we don't have to upgrade every single year.

* +

psnality 4.09.14 - 11:19pm
They're not inventive enough
They could have a home entertainment system with fold out pulse speakers, a projection so can play games and watch films on the wall
Then pc or console graphics and specs
A fold out keyboard or games controller a must, I hate all touch screen phones without any physical buttons or controls for games.
It looks stupid to me having to connect a controller to a phone
How about the glass molds into what ever shape you want it then you can just flip it back * +

psnality 4.09.14 - 11:35pm
Sony could easily take over the phone market or Microsoft
They're just not inventive enough * +

nokstern 5.09.14 - 03:30am
..I like S-pen and front camera improvements, but why it lacks water and dust protection?..still, I'll 'upgrade' to Note 4, the Edge is rather ok, but I'm still not comfortable with that look, also more features that tiny display should have..hope devs will use their imagination soon.. * +

lakewolf 5.09.14 - 10:11am
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark